nightfall 0.12

This is the announcement for nightfall-0.12, released today, and
available, as always, from
http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/~rwichman/Nightfall.html
or directly as
http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/~rwichman/nightfall/nightfall-0.12.tar.gz

Changes include:
Support for internationalization (and for german localization).
Help with other languages is welcome.
Some fixes for compilation on Dec OSF/1 and a few other Unixes.
Inclusion of data (and a model) for the extrasolar planetary system 51 Peg
(doesn't look too spectacular, just wanted to see whether it can be done).

Best regards,
  rainer

 "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack
  of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."
  - "Hit it !"