Tor 0.1.1.23 is released -- you should upgrade

Tor 0.1.1.23 fixes more bugs in server reachability testing, a few more
crash bugs, and an important client-side bug.

Both clients and servers are strongly encouraged to upgrade.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

Changes in version 0.1.1.23 - 2006-07-30
  o Major bugfixes:
    - Fast Tor servers, especially exit nodes, were triggering asserts
      due to a bug in handling the list of pending DNS resolves. Some
      bugs still remain here; we're hunting them.
    - Entry guards could crash clients by sending unexpected input.
    - More fixes on reachability testing: if you find yourself reachable,
      then don't ever make any client requests (so you stop predicting
      circuits), then hup or have your clock jump, then later your IP
      changes, you won't think circuits are working, so you won't try to
      test reachability, so you won't publish.

  o Minor bugfixes:
    - Avoid a crash if the controller does a resetconf firewallports
      and then a setconf fascistfirewall=1.
    - Avoid an integer underflow when the dir authority decides whether
      a router is stable: we might wrongly label it stable, and compute
      a slightly wrong median stability, when a descriptor is published
      later than now.
    - Fix a place where we might trigger an assert if we can't build our
      own server descriptor yet.