[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tor 0.1.0.12 is released
Tor 0.1.0.12 fixes an assert bug that was taking down some clients and
servers in rare cases. You should upgrade if your Tor is crashing.
o New directory servers:
- tor26 has changed IP address.
o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.x:
- Fix a possible double-free in tor_gzip_uncompress().
- When --disable-threads is set, do not search for or link against
- Don't trigger an assert if an authoritative directory server
claims its dirport is 0.
- Fix bug with removing Tor as an NT service: some people were
getting "The service did not return an error." Thanks to Matt
Edman for the fix.