Tor 0.1.0.15 is released

Tor 0.1.0.15 is a minor bugfix release. It fixes a crash bug when exit
nodes run out of file descriptors, and rejects two more ports in the
default exit policy.

(I'm afraid we don't have RPM packages up yet since I converted my Red
Hat development machine over to Debian, but we plan to have some up soon.)

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.x:
    - Reject ports 465 and 587 (spam targets) in default exit policy.
    - Don't crash when we don't have any spare file descriptors and we
      try to spawn a dns or cpu worker.
    - Get rid of IgnoreVersion undocumented config option, and make us
      only warn, never exit, when we're running an obsolete version.
    - Don't try to print a null string when your server finds itself to
      be unreachable and the Address config option is empty.
    - Make the numbers in read-history and write-history into uint64s,
      so they don't overflow and publish negatives in the descriptor.
    - Fix a minor memory leak in smartlist_string_remove().
    - We were only allowing ourselves to upload a server descriptor at
      most every 20 minutes, even if it changed earlier than that.
    - Clean up log entries that pointed to old URLs.