[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r9961: Merge phobos' todo list into TODO (tor/trunk/doc)
Date: 2007-04-15 09:33:40 -0400 (Sun, 15 Apr 2007)
New Revision: 9961
Merge phobos' todo list into TODO
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-04-15 06:38:25 UTC (rev 9960)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-04-15 13:33:40 UTC (rev 9961)
@@ -150,14 +150,13 @@
acting like an HTTPS server.
o Remove v0 control protocol.
- - Packaging:
- - Can we switch to polipo? (Jun 1)
- - If we haven't replaced privoxy, lock down its configuration in all
+P - Packaging:
+P - Can we switch to polipo? (Jun 1)
+P - If we haven't replaced privoxy, lock down its configuration in all
packages, as documented in tor-doc-unix.html
-P - make the nsis mingw packaging scripts fail if it tries to parse
- a file but the file is missing.
+P - Figure out why dll's compiled in mingw don't work right in WinXP.
+P - Figure out why openssl 0.9.8d "make test" fails at sha256t test.
Deferred from 0.1.2.x:
- BEGIN_DIR items
- turn the received socks addr:port into a digest for setting .exit
@@ -173,8 +172,6 @@
(It's hard to support read > write, since we need better
congestion control to avoid overfull buffers there. So,
defer the whole thing.)
-P - Figure out why dll's compiled in mingw don't work right in WinXP.
-P - Figure out why openssl 0.9.8d "make test" fails at sha256t test.
- don't do dns hijacking tests if we're reject *:* exit policy?
(deferred until 0.1.1.x is less common)
- Directory guards
@@ -316,6 +313,7 @@
- Vet all pending installer patches
- Win32 installer plus privoxy, sockscap/freecap, etc.
- Vet win32 systray helper code
+ (2007-04-15 phobos, do we still need these installer patches?)
- Improve controller
- a NEWSTATUS event similar to NEWDESC.
@@ -442,19 +440,26 @@
- Remove need for HACKING file.
- Figure out licenses for website material.
- Specify the keys and key rotation schedules and stuff
+P - document http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TransparentProxy on freebsd and osx
+P - figure out why x86_64 won't build rpms from tor.spec
+P - figure out spec files for bundles of vidalia-tor-polipo
+P - figure out polipo install scripts for bundles of vidalia-tor-polipo on osx, win32
+P - evaluate https://sourceforge.net/projects/kleanup/
+P - evaluate TorK
+P - evaluate Tor under CentOS5/RHES5
+P - figure out selinux policy for tor
+P - make the nsis mingw packaging scripts fail if it tries to parse
- and remove home and make the "Tor" picture be the link to home.
- put the logo on the website, in source form, so people can put it on
stickers directly, etc.
+ - put the source image for the stickers on the website, so people can
+ print their own
R - make a page with the hidden service diagrams.
- ask Jan to be the translation coordinator? add to volunteer page.
- add a page for localizing all tor's components.
- It would be neat if we had a single place that described _all_ the
tor-related tools you can use, and what they give you, and how well they
work. Right now, we don't give a lot of guidance wrt
torbutton/foxproxy/privoxy/polipo in any consistent place.