[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r9973: minor cleanups on proposal 104 (tor/trunk/doc/spec/proposals)
Date: 2007-04-16 15:09:35 -0400 (Mon, 16 Apr 2007)
New Revision: 9973
minor cleanups on proposal 104
--- tor/trunk/doc/spec/proposals/104-short-descriptors.txt 2007-04-16 18:54:56 UTC (rev 9972)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/spec/proposals/104-short-descriptors.txt 2007-04-16 19:09:35 UTC (rev 9973)
@@ -32,7 +32,7 @@
well-behaved tools would need to download short-form descriptors too (as
these would be the only ones indexed), and hence get redundant info. Badly
behaved tools would download only long-form descriptors, and expose
- themselves to partitioning attacks and that like.)
+ themselves to partitioning attacks.)
Other disposable fields:
@@ -102,20 +102,20 @@
extra-info documents, or an authority that handles extra-info
- (Since implementations before 0.1.2.5-alpha required that "opt" keyword
- precede any unrecognized entry with "opt", these keys MUST be preceded
+ (Since implementations before 0.1.2.5-alpha required that the "opt"
+ keyword precede any unrecognized entry, these keys MUST be preceded
with "opt" until 0.1.2.5-alpha is obsolete.)
3. New communications rules
- Servers SHOULD generate and upload an extra-info document after each
+ Servers SHOULD generate and upload one extra-info document after each
descriptor they generate and upload; no more, no less. Servers MUST
upload the new descriptor before they upload the new extra-info.
Authorities receiving an extra-info document SHOULD verify all of the
* They have a router descriptor for some server with a matching
- nickname, IP, and identity fingerprint.
+ nickname and identity fingerprint.
* That server's identity key has been used to sign the extra-info
* The extra-info-digest field in the router descriptor matches