[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r10017: correct the release notes a bit. this won't be in the tarbal (tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches)
- To: or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [or-cvs] r10017: correct the release notes a bit. this won't be in the tarbal (tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches)
- From: arma@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:26:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:26:43 -0400
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-04-24 14:26:34 -0400 (Tue, 24 Apr 2007)
New Revision: 10017
correct the release notes a bit. this won't be in the
tarball, but so be it.
--- tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ReleaseNotes 2007-04-24 18:25:40 UTC (rev 10016)
+++ tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ReleaseNotes 2007-04-24 18:26:34 UTC (rev 10017)
@@ -563,6 +563,8 @@
- Behave correctly in case we ever have a network with more than
2GB/s total advertised capacity.
- Claim a commonname of Tor, rather than TOR, in TLS handshakes.
+ - Fix a memory leak when we ask for "all" networkstatuses and we
+ get one we don't recognize.
Changes in version 0.1.1.26 - 2006-12-14