[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r7046: two more todo's, plus a cleanup (tor/trunk/doc)
Date: 2006-08-14 02:27:39 -0400 (Mon, 14 Aug 2006)
New Revision: 7046
two more todo's, plus a cleanup
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-08-14 06:03:26 UTC (rev 7045)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-08-14 06:27:39 UTC (rev 7046)
@@ -32,6 +32,8 @@
- bug #314: is the fix for this just to check not only
address_is_in_virtual_range(req->address) but also to check whether
ent = strmap_get(addressmap, address) and ent->new_address is set?
+ - when we start, remove any entryguards that are listed in excludenodes.
+ - start calling dev releases 0.1.2.1-alpha-dev, not -cvs.
- enumerate events of important things that occur in tor, so vidalia can
- We should ship with a list of stable dir mirrors -- they're not
@@ -221,7 +223,7 @@
- The bw_accounting file should get merged into the state file.
- Streamline how we define a guard node as 'up'.
- Better installers and build processes.
- - Commit edmanm's win32 makefile to tor cvs contrib, or write a new one.
+ - Commit edmanm's win32 makefile to tor contrib, or write a new one.
- Christian Grothoff's attack of infinite-length circuit.
the solution is to have a separate 'extend-data' cell type
which is used for the first N data cells, and only