[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r7049: fix typos and stuff (tor/trunk/src/or)
Date: 2006-08-14 04:55:41 -0400 (Mon, 14 Aug 2006)
New Revision: 7049
fix typos and stuff
--- tor/trunk/src/or/eventdns.c 2006-08-14 07:08:29 UTC (rev 7048)
+++ tor/trunk/src/or/eventdns.c 2006-08-14 08:55:41 UTC (rev 7049)
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@
* - Support IPv6 and PTR records.
* - Replace all externally visible magic numbers with #defined constants.
- * - Write doccumentation for APIs of all external functions.
+ * - Write documentation for APIs of all external functions.
/* Async DNS Library
@@ -105,9 +105,9 @@
* eventdns_search_add then no searching will occur.
* 2. If you do call eventdns_resolv_conf_parse then don't pass
- * DNS_OPTION_SEARCH (or DNS_OPTIONS_ALL, which implies it)
+ * DNS_OPTION_SEARCH (or DNS_OPTIONS_ALL, which implies it).
- * 3. When calling eventdns_resolve, pass the DNS_QUERY_NO_SEARCH flag
+ * 3. When calling eventdns_resolve, pass the DNS_QUERY_NO_SEARCH flag.
* The order of searches depends on the number of dots in the name. If the
* number is greater than the ndots setting then the names is first tried
@@ -215,7 +215,7 @@
* queue and so bounding its size keeps thing going nicely under huge
* (many thousands of requests) loads.
- * If a nameserver looses too many requests it is considered down and we
+ * If a nameserver loses too many requests it is considered down and we
* try not to use it. After a while we send a probe to that nameserver
* (a lookup for google.com) and, if it replies, we consider it working
* again. If the nameserver fails a probe we wait longer to try again
@@ -230,7 +230,7 @@
#error Must configure at least one id generation method.
-#error Please see the documentation
+#error Please see the documentation.