[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r8230: complete an item, abandon an item, defer an item. (tor/trunk/doc)
Date: 2006-08-26 02:56:16 -0400 (Sat, 26 Aug 2006)
New Revision: 8230
complete an item, abandon an item, defer an item.
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-08-26 06:51:02 UTC (rev 8229)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-08-26 06:56:16 UTC (rev 8230)
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@
- when we start, remove any entryguards that are listed in excludenodes.
. start calling dev releases 0.1.2.1-alpha-dev, not -cvs. Do we need
to change the code in any way for this?
- - find functions like print_cvs_version() and update them to think
+ o find functions like print_cvs_version() and update them to think
about svn instead.
- enumerate events of important things that occur in tor, so vidalia can
@@ -124,7 +124,7 @@
- Security improvements
- Directory guards
-R - remember the last time we saw one of our entry guards labelled with
+ - remember the last time we saw one of our entry guards labelled with
the GUARD flag. If it's been too long, it is not suitable for use.
If it's been really too long, remove it from the list.
. Figure out avoiding duplicate /24 lines
@@ -165,7 +165,7 @@
dir authorities know all the other authorities in their "group"?
- Should we also look into a "delta since last network-status
checkpoint" scheme, to reduce overhead further?
- - Extend the "r" line in network-status to give a set of buckets (say,
+ D Extend the "r" line in network-status to give a set of buckets (say,
comma-separated) for that router.
- Buckets are deterministic based on IP address.
- Then clients can choose a bucket (or set of buckets) to