[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] Note in ChangeLog that NT service support is still not yet ...
- To: or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [or-cvs] Note in ChangeLog that NT service support is still not yet ...
- From: nickm@xxxxxxxx (Nick Mathewson)
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:00:37 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:01:57 -0500
- Reply-to: or-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Update of /home/or/cvsroot/tor
In directory moria.mit.edu:/tmp/cvs-serv12148
Note in ChangeLog that NT service support is still not yet compiled in by default.
RCS file: /home/or/cvsroot/tor/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 126.96.36.199
retrieving revision 188.8.131.52
diff -u -d -r184.108.40.206 -r220.127.116.11
--- ChangeLog 23 Feb 2005 04:51:14 -0000 18.104.22.168
+++ ChangeLog 23 Feb 2005 05:00:33 -0000 22.214.171.124
@@ -3,7 +3,8 @@
- Fix an assert race at exit nodes when resolve requests fail.
- Stop picking unverified dir mirrors--it only leads to misery.
- Patch from Dmitry Bely so Tor runs better as a service under
- the win32 SYSTEM account.
+ the win32 SYSTEM account. Service support is still not compiled
+ into the executable by default.
- Make tor-resolve actually work (?) on Win32.
- Fix a sign bug when getrlimit claims to have 4+ billion
file descriptors available.