[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] more 010x todos
Update of /home/or/cvsroot/tor/doc
In directory moria.mit.edu:/tmp/cvs-serv24391/doc
more 010x todos
RCS file: /home/or/cvsroot/tor/doc/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.256
retrieving revision 1.257
diff -u -d -r1.256 -r1.257
--- TODO 23 Feb 2005 21:58:05 -0000 1.256
+++ TODO 23 Feb 2005 21:59:09 -0000 1.257
@@ -28,6 +28,7 @@
- Find a way to make sure we have libevent 1.0 or later.
- Log which poll method we're using.
. Check return from event_set, event_add, event_del.
+ - Keep pushing to get a windows patch accepted.
- Make sure logged info is "safe"ish.
@@ -67,9 +68,11 @@
N - Vet all pending installer patches
- Win32 installer plus privoxy, sockscap/freecap, etc.
+ - Vet win32 systray helper code
N - Make OSX man pages go into man directory.
+ - Mark bugs for 010 or post 010 in bugtracker.
R - when we haven't explicitly sent a socks reject, sending one in
connection_about_to_close_connection() fails because we never give it
@@ -91,7 +94,6 @@
- you can set a bit for not-being-an-OR.
* no need to do this yet. few people define their ORPort.
N - Reverse DNS: specify and implement.
R - make min uptime a function of the available choices (say, choose 60th
@@ -111,10 +113,8 @@
- Write limiting; configurable token buckets.
- Make it harder to circumvent bandwidth caps: look at number of bytes
sent across sockets, not number sent inside TLS stream.
- - Let more config options (e.g. ORPort) change dynamically.
- - hidserv offerers shouldn't need to define a SocksPort
- * figure out what breaks for this, and do it.
+ - Hidden service improvements
+ - Investigate hidden service performance/reliability
- choose entry node to be one you're already connected to?
@@ -127,6 +127,10 @@
- teach connection_ap_handshake_socks_reply() about ipv6 and friends
so connection_ap_handshake_socks_resolved() doesn't also need
to know about them.
+ - Let more config options (e.g. ORPort) change dynamically.
+ - hidserv offerers shouldn't need to define a SocksPort
+ * figure out what breaks for this, and do it.
- Figure out how to make the rpm not strip the binaries it makes.
- Integrate an http proxy into Tor (maybe as a third class of worker