[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] Mark one directory change done; defer another.
Update of /home/or/cvsroot/tor/doc
In directory moria:/tmp/cvs-serv19665/doc
Mark one directory change done; defer another.
RCS file: /home/or/cvsroot/tor/doc/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.403
retrieving revision 1.404
diff -u -p -d -r1.403 -r1.404
--- TODO 11 Jan 2006 23:54:01 -0000 1.403
+++ TODO 16 Jan 2006 20:54:57 -0000 1.404
@@ -42,19 +42,11 @@ R - We should do address rewriting after
"attachstream 0": Bug 225.
N - if they're trying to be a tor server and they're running
- win 98 or win me, give them a message talking about The Bug.
+ win 98 or win me, tell them that they'll likely crash.
N - Display the reasons in 'destroy' and 'truncated' cells under some
-N . Directory changes
- . Client side:
- - Do we want to rate-limit downloads of each identity, or do something
- else to download even less?
- - Do we want to refrain from downloading non-running or non-verified
- descriptors? This is potentially dangerous.
- - Non-directories don't need to keep descriptors in memory.
R - Christian Grothoff's attack of infinite-length circuit.
the solution is to have a separate 'extend-data' cell type
which is used for the first N data cells, and only
@@ -136,6 +128,11 @@ R - kill dns workers more slowly
- Parse this.
- Relay this in networkstatus.
+ - Non-directories don't need to keep descriptors in memory.
+ o Make descriptor-fetching happen via an indirection function.
+ - Remember file and offset.
+ - Keep a journal FD for appending router descriptors.
- packaging and ui stuff:
. multiple sample torrc files