[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r10806: Sort entries in 0.1.2.15 changelog. (tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches)
Date: 2007-07-12 12:17:20 -0400 (Thu, 12 Jul 2007)
New Revision: 10806
r13713@catbus: nickm | 2007-07-12 12:06:24 -0400
Sort entries in 0.1.2.15 changelog.
Property changes on: tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches
svk:merge ticket from /tor/012 [r13713] on 8246c3cf-6607-4228-993b-4d95d33730f1
--- tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ChangeLog 2007-07-12 16:17:18 UTC (rev 10805)
+++ tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ChangeLog 2007-07-12 16:17:20 UTC (rev 10806)
@@ -1,18 +1,24 @@
Changes in version 0.1.2.15 - 2007-0?-??
- o Fixes:
+ o Major bugfixes (compilation):
- Fix compile on FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD. Oops.
+ o Major bugfixes (crashes):
- Try even harder not to dereference the first character after
an mmap(). (Bug reported by lodger)
- - Count the number of authorities that recommend each version
- correctly. Previously, we were under-counting by 1.
- Fix a crash bug in directory authorities when we re-number the
routerlist while inserting a new router.
- - Backport miscellaneous cosmetic bugfixes.
- Fix eventdns.c behavior on Solaris: It is critical to include
orconfig.h _before_ sys/types.h, so that we can get the expected
definition of _FILE_OFFSET_BITS. [Bugfix on 0.1.2.x]
+ o Minor bugfixes (directory)
+ - Count the number of authorities that recommend each version
+ correctly. Previously, we were under-counting by 1.
+ o Minor bugfixes (misc)
+ - Backport miscellaneous cosmetic bugfixes.
Changes in version 0.1.2.14 - 2007-05-25
o Directory authority changes:
- Two directory authorities (moria1 and moria2) just moved to new