[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r10824: clean up changelog; add two more backports we should do but (in tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches: . doc)
Date: 2007-07-13 09:04:01 -0400 (Fri, 13 Jul 2007)
New Revision: 10824
clean up changelog; add two more backports we should do but not yet
--- tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ChangeLog 2007-07-13 08:41:18 UTC (rev 10823)
+++ tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ChangeLog 2007-07-13 13:04:01 UTC (rev 10824)
@@ -1,10 +1,10 @@
-Changes in version 0.1.2.15 - 2007-0?-??
+Changes in version 0.1.2.15 - 2007-07-??
o Major bugfixes (compilation):
- Fix compile on FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD. Oops.
o Major bugfixes (crashes):
- Try even harder not to dereference the first character after
- an mmap(). (Bug reported by lodger)
+ an mmap(). Reported by lodger.
- Fix a crash bug in directory authorities when we re-number the
routerlist while inserting a new router.
- Fix eventdns.c behavior on Solaris: It is critical to include
@@ -12,15 +12,8 @@
definition of _FILE_OFFSET_BITS.
o Major bugfixes (security):
- - Fix a possible buffer overrun when using BSD natd support. Bug found
- by "Mr. Croup."
- o Minor bugfixes (guard nodes):
- - If there's a never-before-connected-to guard node in our list,
- never choose any guards past it. This way we don't expand our
- guard list unless we need to.
- o Minor bugfixes (security):
+ - Fix a possible buffer overrun when using BSD natd support.
+ Bug found by "Mr. Croup."
- When sending destroy cells from a circuit's origin, don't include
the reason for tearing down the circuit. The spec says we didn't,
and now we actually don't. Reported by lodger.
@@ -28,7 +21,14 @@
bug may have allowed other routers on a given circuit to inject
cells into streams. Reported by lodger; fixes bug 446.
- o Minor bugfixes (directory)
+ o Minor bugfixes (guard nodes):
+ - Weight guard selection by bandwidth, so that high-bandwidth nodes
+ don't get underused as guards.
+ - If there's a never-before-connected-to guard node in our list,
+ never choose any guards past it. This way we don't expand our
+ guard list unless we need to.
+ o Minor bugfixes (directory):
- Count the number of authorities that recommend each version
correctly. Previously, we were under-counting by 1.
@@ -37,14 +37,12 @@
connection to a port that the hidden service didn't configure.
Resolves bug 444.
- o Minor bugfixes (misc)
- - Weight guard selection by bandwidth, so that high-bandwidth nodes
- don't get underused as guards.
+ o Minor bugfixes (misc):
- On Windows, we were preventing other processes from reading
- cached-routers while Tor was running. (Reported by janbar)
- - Fix a possible (but very unlikely) bug in picking routers by bandwidth.
- Add a log message to confirm that it is in fact unlikely. (Patch from
+ cached-routers while Tor was running. Reported by janbar.
+ - Fix a possible (but very unlikely) bug in picking routers by
+ bandwidth. Add a log message to confirm that it is in fact
+ unlikely. Patch from lodger.
- Backport a couple of memory leak fixes.
- Backport miscellaneous cosmetic bugfixes.
--- tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/doc/TODO.012 2007-07-13 08:41:18 UTC (rev 10823)
+++ tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/doc/TODO.012 2007-07-13 13:04:01 UTC (rev 10824)
@@ -21,6 +21,7 @@
Backport for 0.1.2.x once better tested:
- r10579: new addsysuser implementation for osx (??)
+ - Some fix for bug 438
+ - coderman's constrained socket buffers patch