[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r10913: revert r10910. svk seems to have a habit of adding things ba (tor/trunk)
Date: 2007-07-23 00:39:10 -0400 (Mon, 23 Jul 2007)
New Revision: 10913
revert r10910. svk seems to have a habit of adding things
back in after they've been removed.
--- tor/trunk/ChangeLog 2007-07-23 04:18:20 UTC (rev 10912)
+++ tor/trunk/ChangeLog 2007-07-23 04:39:10 UTC (rev 10913)
@@ -131,17 +131,7 @@
- Backport a couple of memory leak fixes.
- Backport miscellaneous cosmetic bugfixes.
- o Security fixes (BSD natd support):
- - Fix a possible buffer overrun when using BSD natd support. Bug found
- by croup.
- o Security fixes (circuits):
- - Keep streamids from different exits on a circuit separate. This
- bug may have allowed other routers on a given circuit to inject
- cells into streams. Reported by lodger; fixes bug 446. [Bugfix
- on 0.1.2.x]
Changes in version 0.2.0.2-alpha - 2007-06-02
o Major bugfixes on 0.2.0.1-alpha:
- Fix an assertion failure related to servers without extra-info digests.