[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r10983: a few more done todo items (tor/trunk/doc)
Date: 2007-07-30 02:18:56 -0400 (Mon, 30 Jul 2007)
New Revision: 10983
a few more done todo items
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-07-30 03:40:51 UTC (rev 10982)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-07-30 06:18:56 UTC (rev 10983)
@@ -153,11 +153,11 @@
on just like relay cells
- Make resolves no longer use edge_connection_t unless they are actually
- _on_ on a socks connection: have edge_connection_t and (say)
+ _on_ a socks connection: have edge_connection_t and (say)
dns_request_t both extend an edge_stream_t, and have p_streams and
n_streams both be linked lists of edge_stream_t.
. Make cells get buffered on circuit, not on the or_conn.
- O Implement cell queues
+ o Implement cell queues
o Keep doubly-linked list of active circuits on each or_conn.
o Put all relay data on the circuit cell queue, not on the outbuf.
o Don't move them into the target conn until there is space on the
@@ -248,7 +248,7 @@
- A better UI for authority ops.
- Follow weasel's proposal, crossed with mixminion dir config format
- Write a proposal
- - Bridges users (rudimentary version)
+ . Bridges users (rudimentary version)
o Ability to specify bridges manually
o Config option 'UseBridges' that bridge users can turn on.
o uses bridges as first hop rather than entry guards.
@@ -272,7 +272,7 @@
- give extend_info_t a router_purpose again
o react faster to download networkstatuses after the first bridge
- - be more robust to bridges being marked as down and leaving us
+ o be more robust to bridges being marked as down and leaving us
stranded without any known "running" bridges.
- Bridges operators (rudimentary version)
- Ability to act as dir cache without a dir port.
@@ -288,7 +288,7 @@
D Should do reachability testing but only on the purpose==bridge
descriptors we have.
- - Clients can ask bridge authorities for updates on known bridges.
+ o Clients can ask bridge authorities for updates on known bridges.
- More TLS normalization work: make Tor less easily
- Directory system improvements