[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r9784: Try to refine 0.2.0 priorities in TODO (in tor/trunk: . doc)
Date: 2007-03-09 16:40:10 -0500 (Fri, 09 Mar 2007)
New Revision: 9784
r12508@Kushana: nickm | 2007-03-09 16:39:06 -0500
Try to refine 0.2.0 priorities in TODO
Property changes on: tor/trunk
svk:merge ticket from /tor/trunk [r12508] on c95137ef-5f19-0410-b913-86e773d04f59
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-03-09 21:40:04 UTC (rev 9783)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-03-09 21:40:10 UTC (rev 9784)
@@ -112,8 +112,8 @@
Things we'd like to do in 0.2.0.x:
- 101: Voting on the Tor Directory System
- - 104: Long and Short Router Descriptors
- - 105: Version negotiation for the Tor protocol
+ - 104: Long and Short Router Descriptors (by Jun 1)
+ - 105: Version negotiation for the Tor protocol (finalize by Jun 1)
- Make resolves no longer use edge_connection_t unless needed.
- Make cells get buffered on circuit, not on the or_conn.
@@ -130,10 +130,28 @@
- Implement TLS shutdown properly when possible.
- Maybe move NT services into their own module.
+ - Traffic priorities (by Jun 1)
+ - Ability to prioritize own traffic over relayed traffic.
- Implement a DNS proxy
- - Bridges.
+ - A better UI for authority ops.
+ - Bridges (rudimentary version) (By Jun 1)
+ - Ability to specify bridges manually
+ - Use bridges to build circuits
+ - Ask all directory questions to bridge via BEGIN_DIR.
+ - Ability to act as dir cache without a dir port.
+ - Bridges publish to bridge authorities
+ - Rudimentary "do not publish networkstatus" option for bridge
+ - Clients can ask bridge authorities for more bridges.
+ - Fix BEGIN_DIR so that you connect to bridge of which you only
+ know IP (and optionally fingerprint), and then use BEGIN_DIR to learn
+ more about it.
+ - Bridges (not necessarily by Jun 1)
+ - Clients can ask bridge authorities for updates on known bridges.
+ - More TLS normalization work: make Tor less easily
+ fingerprinted. (Researched by Jun 1)
- Let controller set router flags for authority to transmit, and for
- client to use.
+ client to use.
- Support relaying streams to ipv6.
- Let servers decide to support BEGIN_DIR but not DirPort.
@@ -141,6 +159,8 @@
acting like an HTTPS server.
o Remove v0 control protocol.
+ - Packaging:
+ - Can we switch to polipo? (Jun 1)
Deferred from 0.1.2.x: