[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r9832: clean up some minor typos and log confusions (in tor/trunk/src: common or)
- To: or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [or-cvs] r9832: clean up some minor typos and log confusions (in tor/trunk/src: common or)
- From: arma@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:47:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:47:32 -0400
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-03-15 18:47:21 -0400 (Thu, 15 Mar 2007)
New Revision: 9832
clean up some minor typos and log confusions
--- tor/trunk/src/common/compat.c 2007-03-15 18:58:51 UTC (rev 9831)
+++ tor/trunk/src/common/compat.c 2007-03-15 22:47:21 UTC (rev 9832)
@@ -486,7 +486,7 @@
* type,protocol,fd), but works on systems that don't have
- * Currently, only (AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0 ) sockets are supported.
+ * Currently, only (AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0) sockets are supported.
* Note that on systems without socketpair, this call will fail if
* localhost is inaccessible (for example, if the networking
@@ -507,7 +507,7 @@
r = socketpair(family, type, protocol, fd);
return r < 0 ? -errno : r;
- return bsockepair(family, type, protocol, fd);
+ return bsocketpair(family, type, protocol, fd);
/* This socketpair does not work when localhost is down. So
* it's really not the same thing at all. But it's close enough
--- tor/trunk/src/or/main.c 2007-03-15 18:58:51 UTC (rev 9831)
+++ tor/trunk/src/or/main.c 2007-03-15 22:47:21 UTC (rev 9832)
@@ -538,7 +538,7 @@
/* XXXX Maybe allow this to happen a certain amount per hour; it usually
* is meaningless. */
log_fn(severity, LD_NET, "We stalled too much while trying to write %d "
- "bytes to addr %s. If this happens a lot, either "
+ "bytes to address %s. If this happens a lot, either "
"something is wrong with your network connection, or "
"something is wrong with theirs. "
"(fd %d, type %s, state %d, marked at %s:%d).",