Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 22:10:59 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Win XP, Tor, and WSAENOBUFS
From: Brian Szymanski <ski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: or-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way folks, I run tor on my freebsd box, not my XP box, but I have
the same problem on XP just from from running a bittorrent client that is
saving to a (samba) network drive. I doubt I'm the only one, but I also
don't think Microsoft cares much about folks using bittorrent and/or tor.

So, since the problem isn't tor-specific, I would argue (FWIW) that the
best fix would be a registry hack that tells XP Home/Pro to be smarter
about network traffic like the server editions.

Cheers,
Brian Szymanski
ski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- End forwarded message -----