Re: Development tools for Tor

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, yousifnet wrote:
Which development tools can you recommend for working with the Tor code
or rather with C in general?

Windows: Dev-C++ http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html Excellent if you're working with MinGW. A bit rough though

Visual C++ Express
Top notch, no cons and free (as in beer)

I'm quite happy with XCode under OSX - but Eclipse is probably the most cross-platform (free) choice.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."