Re: [tor-dev] Gsoc 2012 Project Proposal.. Feedback please!!

Hi guys,

I submitted the initial proposal for my gsoc project for feedback, so that I could go further in shaping my application...
It's been two days and I didn't get any.. I was gonna' complete the application after initial feedback. The initial proposal  I sent just contained- what, I think, has to be done and does not explain `how`. After the reply and suggested changes, if any, I thought to submit the detailed explanation of things to be done. So I am sending this mail as another request for feedback from concerned people on my crude application. :)

--
Online pseudonym: drake01, drakeo1 or drakeoone
Blog: http://goo.gl/uMnRp