Re: [tor-dev] [Patch] test_util.c with MSVC

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:09:09 +0200, Gisle Vanem <gvanem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The src/test/test_util.c doesn't compile with MSVC (CL ver. 16.00.30319.01).
It doesn't like the "#ifdef 0" construct, but the whole chunk should be
enabled with some modifications IMHO.

Ugh, sorry about that. I made the changes blindly because I didn't have any way to test them on Windows :-S

'path_is_relative()' doesn't handle the "http:\\dir" case though. Why should it? Besides 'expand_filename()' isn't for Windows. I suggest this patch:

Looking at the tests now, if we leave "http:\\dir" around it should probably return 1 (it's as nonsensical as "dir\\a:" so it should behave the same). It's probably not useful, so we can drop it... but in case of leaving it around, it should be moved right after "dir\\a:\\" (ie. at the end of the cases that return 1).

--
Esteban