[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mac package is available
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Mac package is available
- From: Hideki Saito <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:50:38 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:51:10 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:return-path:message-id:date:from:user-agent:x-accept-language:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:x-enigmail-supports:content-type; b=eOzKeNj7rSn8v9cTkseVcDVcJfm0kRLCivYVmp9cG6I4OPS8oK8kn6XRb2FeFf46fJphyII75WflmJ45j4d4a4FJGfOFbzm+0UTTdf8JLZJhdeDyfMhqPKl4MNx6ep2q3g8sQoPe9N+T9ay6KO/5DFu6noZcxgD7Q7V9t5AAeCc=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0RC1 (Windows/20041201)
I chose to not do this for two reasons:
1. I don't think that start up script is mature enough to be able to
actually suitable for deployment.
2. There is no easy to way of turning on/off automatic startup of tor
once those files are in place. (Some people may prefer running it from
command line, not from start up -- this is more so if you have to see
debug output, etc.
So technically, yes I would included those as well, but just didn't do
Thomas Hardly wrote:
Thanks Hideki for this OSX package.
This package works corectly and installs tor. Now when we get the
autostart working, can this be installed with the tor osx package?
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:38:20 -0800, Hideki Saito <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Well, I got working Mac package. (This is still rc2...will work on rc3 shortly.
I've put in http://www.anime.net/~sasami/pub/tor/tormac.dmg
I can certainly give you package definition file, but it is actually
bit more than that; things has to be arranged in certain way to make
Hideki Saito mailto: email@example.com
Description: OpenPGP digital signature