Another Mac OS X package

I fixed some more warts in the installer.  If you've been tracking
them, this one may work better for you.  It should handle ownership
and permissions better, and the startup script should be smart enough
to actually work, and not run Tor as root.  Please try it out and let
me know how to fix it.

--
Nick Mathewson