[tor-dev] Calling Tor Volunteers and Developers! Help Shape the Future of Tor Relay Updates!

Dear Tor Volunteers and Developers,

We are reaching out to you today to seek your invaluable expertise and insights in shaping the future of Tor relay updates. As part of an MSc Dissertation, a comprehensive study is underway to gain a deeper understanding of the significance of Tor relay updates from the unique perspective of developers like yourself.

Your participation is pivotal to the success of this research, as we seek to explore your thoughts and opinions on a proposed automatic update mechanism for the relay. By lending your expertise, you will play a key role in advancing the health of the Tor network and enhancing the overall experience for millions of users around the globe.

Rest assured that all your responses will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality. To safeguard your data, the survey has been thoughtfully designed on an end-to-end encrypted platform, aligning with our commitment to ethical principles. We genuinely value your privacy and will handle your contributions with utmost respect and protection.

We acknowledge the value of your time and effort, and we assure you that your input, which requires only 10 minutes, will wield a significant influence on the advancement of the Tor network. Don't miss out on this chance to contribute; the survey will remain open until August 5th. We invite you to join us today in shaping transformative research for Tor's bright future.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please don't hesitate to contact us at S2450888@xxxxxxxx. We wholeheartedly welcome your feedback and queries, and your cooperation is genuinely appreciated.

Together, we can make a meaningful difference and construct a stronger, more secure online world for everyone. Participate now and be an integral part of shaping the future of Tor relay updates through this link: https://cryptpad.fr/form/#/2/form/view/pb7wKm8zl0D62PsW93fz4wiW73i9nzDM-JxcrQEgMY0/

Thank you for your essential role in this important journey.

Best regards,

Ravi Kumar
S2450888@xxxxxxxx

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.