[tor-dev] Proc Unit Testing & Next Project

Hi Damian,

Megan and I have finished a first run at writing unit tests for the proc utilities in stem.  The code may be found on Megan's Github at: https://github.com/meganchang/Stem/blob/proc-tests/test/unit/util/proc.py.  Until we hear back on a code review, we'll move on to the integration tests.  Just for reference, here is a link to the ticket as well: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6082.

Looking further into the future, we discussed our next project with Stem with Professor Danner today, and agreed that the "Export Tor Desciptors" project would be ideal.  (https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6171)  Do you have any thoughts on this?  Otherwise, we just wanted to let you know our plan as we move forward.

-Erik & Megan