Reducing indentation of torflow

So I think Steven is the only one officially using my torflow scripts
right now, but I might as well send notification to or-dev also just
in case.

I'm going to be reducing the indentation of every .py file in the
torflow module from 4 to 2 chars at some point in the next few days.
When I do that, I won't put any other changes in that diff so nothing
gets lost in the noise (except for my super secret changes to help me
take over the world).

Sorry about this, but python doesn't really like breaking expressions
across multiple lines without a \ in most cases, and that's just kind
of ugly. I also have a few really long dictionary+object expressions that
wrap 80 chars now because of the 4 space indent, and this annoys me
since you can't break those up.

This shouldn't bother anyone except those who are actually modifying
metatroller.py (which hopefully is no one since everything except
statistics is now in PathSupport). If you're using TorCtl and
PathSupport stuff as an import, this shouldn't affect you at all.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist