[tor-dev] [Update] Network Status APIs

Greetings Tor devs,

I wanted to give a quick update on the progress of the Network Status APIs[0].

First of all, a couple of weeks ago we have deployed an initial version of the service internally so that we can benchmark and test it and see how it holds.

Plus, we now have developed three more APIs: `/details`, `/clients`, `/weights`. In total, we now have covered almost every endpoint that is currently provided by onionoo.

Just to give you a little bit more insights, `/summary` and `/details` fetch data
from the Network Health team database and return a response identical to the one
that onionoo clients expect right now. On the other hand, `/clients`, `/weights` and `bandwidth` will proxy the request to VictoriaMetrics.

In the upcoming weeks we plan to stabilize and test these endpoints further and do some perf improvements.

Meanwhile, we are also working on documenting the APIs so that potential clients know how to use them, when they'll be available. Those can be found in the project's repo Wiki[1].

Please do reach out to me, hiro or GeKo if you have any ideas or feedback you'd
like to share with us.

Cheers,
Matt

[0]: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/networkstatusapi/