Tor website changes and future

As a first step towards reducing the 15GB of files we host on
torproject.org, I created a dist/archive directory structure.  I've
moved all binaries that are not current into this directory.

The next step is to move out of date tor browser bundles into this
directory as well.

The final step will be to actually archive these files off the server
and onto long term storage.  This step will dramatically reduce the disk
consumption of the tor website and your mirrors.  Once I decide on
online hosting of this archive, I'll let everyone know the new url.  It
should be complete this week.

Thanks.

--
Andrew Lewman