Re: [tor-relays] Tor bandwidth scanner "longclaw" slow to the US West Coast

Surprisingly, longclaw stopped measuring and the consensus weights shot up.

My home ISP, "Wave G" has shitty peering so it didn't shot up as much. But my Psychz dedicated server fortunately did see a solid increase.

-Neel

On 2020-08-19 16:02, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Same here

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/29BBD80A1702C7FDEF6557C492F44E9EBAB2854A

_Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device_

------ Original message------
From: Eddie
Date: Wed, Aug 19, 2020 6:40 PM
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject:Re: [tor-relays] Tor bandwidth scanner "longclaw" slow to the
US West Coast

Not sure if my relay is similar, but I've been seeing a slow fall in
consensus weight and advertised bandwidth over the past few months
even
though absolutely nothing has changed at my end.  Well, apart from me
*increasing* the RelayBandwidth settings.

Also before I shut my relay down for a couple of weeks late last year,

it had, and maintained guard status for about 6 months.  Now it yo-yos

in and out of guard on a regular basis.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/D195E5CE8AE77BAC91673E6CFB7BD0AF57281646

Cheers.