Re: [tor-relays] Problem installing latest tor on a raspberry pi (ARM arch).

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013, aowenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was directed to this mailing list by a user on #tor IRC, so I'm
> hoping it's ok to ask for help here.

> http://pastebin.com/9Re2jrRe.
[ This is a mailinglist, so it'd be just fine to include this information here. ]

Are you using the armhf packages from deb.torproject.org?  They are not
compatible with the Raspberry Pi.  (Bad raspbian people re-using the "armhf"
arch string for something that is not compatible with Debian's "armhf"
port.)

https://tor.stackexchange.com/q/242/58 has more on this.

Cheers,