Re: [tor-relays] Tor Weather getting T-shirt email. Problem

I think two months is a bit short to be rewarded with a t-shirt from donated resources.

It makes more sense to extend the time but include the total time running ignoring minor disruptions.

> : i noticed a problem with tor weather. I should have recieved a email
> : -Uptime is nearly 100%,
> Tor weather needs some updating, however it continues to email plenty
> of relay operators. The reason you didn't get an email is tor weather
> didn't see your relay matching the uptime requirement,

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIMÂ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQÂ, Google Talkâ and most webmails

tor-relays mailing list