[tor-relays] Server under attack according to my hoster

Hi folks,

I have a dedicated Server running with the red H in Germany.
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/1CD48F4ED0F1821FFBF1940802A13EEFD4C27502

Today I received a notification that my server is "under attack" since my server got over the threshold of 300k packets/s. At the time of the mail it seems to be about 450k pps .

I checked a couple of IPs and most of them are other TOR-Relays or Exits.

Would you recommend telling my Hoster that everything is all fine?

Cheers