Re: [tor-relays] Debian is not allowing tor to update despite it being listed as a trusted respritory

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 5:17:23 AM CEST Keifer Bly wrote:
> Thank you. But running wget -qO-
> https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org/A3C4F0F979CAA22CDBA8F512EE8CBC9E88
> 6DDD89.asc
>
> gpg --dearmor | tee /usr/share/keyrings/tor-archive-keyring.gpg >/dev/null

Maybe copy paste error. It must be one line and you must be root or type
'sudo' in front of it. Maybe you can better copy from here:

3. Then add the gpg key ...
https://support.torproject.org/apt/

> Simply displays a message "no valid openpgp data found". My sources file

If this message appears again, install gpg:
sudo apt update && apt -y install gnupg

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!