[tor-relays] Next Tor relay operators meetup - May 11, 2024 at 19 UTC

Hi,

Please save the date: the next Tor Relay Operator will happen Saturday,
May 11 at 19UTC!

We're still working on the agenda for this meetup, however feel free to
add your topics directly to this ticket or just reply to the mailing list:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/relays/-/issues/92

Meetup details

 - Room link: https://tor.meet.coop/gus-og0-x74-dzn
 - When: May 11, 19.00 UTC
 - Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
 - Tor Code of Conduct:
 https://community.torproject.org/policies/code_of_conduct/
 - Registration: No need for a registration or anything else, just use the
room-linkabove. We will open the room 10 minutes before.

I'll send soon the last meetup notes to the list.

Gus
--
The Tor Project
Community Team Lead