Re: Can't start Tor under Debian

On 4 Apr 2005 at 19:58, Roger Dingledine wrote:

>> Hm. You're the second person to have this problem. In both cases
I'm suspecting it's user error -- you, or some program you ran,
messed with the directories in a way that made them unsuitable for
Tor.

I am a typical user so I never do anything wrong, I didn't change
anything at all (HONEST !)  and your program broke my computer :-)

That said, I will apt-get remove and apt-get install Tor tomorrow and
see if the error occurs again.

Ciao