h07onion is back for good

Hi there.

I'm happy to announce that the h07onion is back online
with the same amount of ressources as before.
(100mbit/s, 500gig/month)

The new host is stoneddaemon.net,
h07onion 5C57 D9C9 BDDD A55C 3C9E A9D9 DB8B 592D DE31 4DA2

BTW:
We've canceled our contract with PlusServer ISP.
PlusServer has shut down server3.h07.org (and thus the h07onion)
after someone used a cracked version of VisualRoute
over the tor network and our node as exit point.

--
Ewige Blumenkraft!         )|( ssc                    www.unix-geek.info
                               Stephan Schmieder             ssc@xxxxxxx

safeguard this letter, it may be an IMPORTANT DOCUMENT