Re: (FWD) Server on OS/X

After posting this, I realized that I was havong these problems on Mac OS 10.3.8. After upgrading to 10.3.9, the crashing seems to have passed. This was obviously a Mac OS problem; a user-space program shouldn't be able to bring the kernel down. So hopefully, it's resolved.

Rod, Eddie: after going to 10.3.9 are the problems gone?

Phil