Re: Publishing node IPs

Sorry, but I am too slow to follow this discussion.  alexyz, are you
trying to keep the adversary from maintaining a list of all servers?
It seems obvious to me that in order to achieve that, *any* anonymous
party must not be capable of maintaining such a list.  But that
renders at least some servers entirely useless, doesn't it?

In other words, the goal of the adversary here is the same as that of
a legitimate user, only the resources of the legitimate user are far
more precious.

matthias

--
Institute of Information Systems, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

web:      http://www.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/~fis/
e-mail:   fis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel:      +49 30 2093-5734
fax:      +49 30 2093-5741
office:   Spandauer Straße 1, R.324, 10178 Berlin, Germany