Re: performance tuning...

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:06:32AM -0400, Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:
> :Well, you could always run spoon2 on the same machine. :)
> :(If you do, please set the MyFamily torrc directive.)
>
> I've been thinking of setting up a second system (had Borg0, but I
> broke the OS hard, not quite sure how...)

Actually, I was serious about setting up a spoon2, if you want to try to
get closer to the cpu limit. You would then be passing twice the traffic,
since the load balancing scheme would treat your new server as different
even if it's on the same machine.

In any case, the more the merrier. Your choice. :)
--Roger