Tor 0.1.0.4-rc is out

This is the fourth release candidate for the 0.1.0.x series. We've fixed
some more stability problems, including a bug that's been taking down
a lot of servers today.

Please report any bugs, either in the installers or in Tor operation, so
we can get it perfect for an actual release: http://bugs.noreply.org/tor

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o Bugfixes:
    - If unofficial Tor clients connect and send weird TLS certs, our
      Tor server triggers an assert. Stop asserting, and start handling
      TLS errors better in other situations too.
    - When the controller asks us to tell it about all the debug-level
      logs, it turns out we were generating debug-level logs while
      telling it about them, which turns into a bad loop. Now keep
      track of whether you're sending a debug log to the controller,
      and don't log when you are.
    - Fix the "postdescriptor" feature of the controller interface: on
      non-complete success, only say "done" once.
  o Features:
    - Clients are now willing to load balance over up to 2mB, not 1mB,
      of advertised bandwidth capacity.
    - Add a NoPublish config option, so you can be a server (e.g. for
      testing running Tor servers in other Tor networks) without
      publishing your descriptor to the primary dirservers.