[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tor 0.1.0.4-rc is out
This is the fourth release candidate for the 0.1.0.x series. We've fixed
some more stability problems, including a bug that's been taking down
a lot of servers today.
Please report any bugs, either in the installers or in Tor operation, so
we can get it perfect for an actual release: http://bugs.noreply.org/tor
- If unofficial Tor clients connect and send weird TLS certs, our
Tor server triggers an assert. Stop asserting, and start handling
TLS errors better in other situations too.
- When the controller asks us to tell it about all the debug-level
logs, it turns out we were generating debug-level logs while
telling it about them, which turns into a bad loop. Now keep
track of whether you're sending a debug log to the controller,
and don't log when you are.
- Fix the "postdescriptor" feature of the controller interface: on
non-complete success, only say "done" once.
- Clients are now willing to load balance over up to 2mB, not 1mB,
of advertised bandwidth capacity.
- Add a NoPublish config option, so you can be a server (e.g. for
testing running Tor servers in other Tor networks) without
publishing your descriptor to the primary dirservers.