From: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NewCircuitPeriod ?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:19:57 +0200
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx

Hello,

I'm really new to Tor and I just installed it as a client. Works nicely
with Privoxy.
I have the line: "NewCircuitPeriod 60" in my torrc. However this option
seems to have no effect : the exit note is always the same.
How to get a new exit node every N seconds?

Regards,

Pierre

----- End forwarded message -----