Re: HTTPS & Tor?

Hello Mr. Langley,

> 2. Why did Mr. Langley mention that Tor doesn't handel HTTPS?

I didn't that I can see. Can you quote the part that you're referring to?

No I can't I misread what you posted sorry.

> 3. How can I ensure FTP requests via. imbeded web script (through pics, etc) don't break my anonymity with Tor?

For FTP requests just set your web browser's FTP proxy to something.
Either a valid SOCKS forwarding via Tor or an invalid host (to disable
FTP).

How can I forward FTP via. socks?

I try to use FreeCap and Socks 5 with remote DNS lookup but Tor gives
me a warning saying it needs socks 4a.

Do you now of a windows program that can socksify 4a?

Thanks and sorry about the mis-quote

The best email provider on today's market, sign-up now for as low as $20.00 AUD per year!    http://www.aussiemail.com.au
New 56k Dial-up Internet Technology. Download up to 120% FASTER on V.92 Money Back Guarantee from the Best ISP.
www.referral.net.au