FW: Problems with TOR 0.1.1.17rc

OK - finally got it working - it seems to read / write its config info
to the default user profile when running as a service. That's a bug that
really should be fixed. Default user is the template for new user
accounts. Tor should use %userprofile% to find the correct profile
location for the current user.

The uninstall / reinstall seems to have wiped my keys.

Apr 02 19:16:02.849 [Warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): http
status 400 ("Rejected: There is already a named server with this
nickname and a different fingerprint.") response from dirserver
'86.59.21.38:80'. Please correct.

Apr 02 19:16:02.849 [Warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): http
status 400 ("Already have named router with same nickname and different
key.") response from dirserver '140.247.60.64:80'. Please correct.

How do I resolve that?

Regards,

Tony.