[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Icon for Tor (CP)
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: New Icon for Tor (CP)
- From: "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:52:26 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:52:29 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=Y3y0uitMNW5GwL+xpa3AeiLA5lveMNyeBLcJLmiw8aGOdOBZbFZJbPvbjfGuCaDmuaElMh1kU0ydUKtsUpcPB1bToTvW3Aic3kb+P4jbs8OSPwWl7ms/sP9+wKlHo9LjBOGOFMlsVuIoZwMg/2E1XLckqsKzuoDmIRdv6L2SpwQ=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, we certainly don't want you to use an icon without the permission of the copyright owner.
On 4/23/06, Michael Biech <MichaelBiech@xxxxxx> wrote:
I just wanted to say that I took the freedom to make 2 nice(r) icon for Tor (CP). I didn't like how the icon of the TorCP overall and how it was streched.
I used the logo on tor.eff.org for the first one:
For the second one I used the picture I found there:
http://www.de-club.net/lpl/dl_005.htm - Two things to mention though... Unfortunately this one has this disturbing copyright symbol in the lower right corner (big version). So, I don't know whether I might use it. Since my Japanese is not good enough to contact the site owner I would put this icon into brackets:
I would like some feedback, wasn't hard to do, though ;). But as I stated in the chatroom (that sent me here): "Maybe every little contibution might help, right?".
SMS schreiben mit WEB.DE FreeMail - einfach, schnell und
kostenguenstig. Jetzt gleich testen!