How to define DNS name?

Hi,

In the network server list I see server entries such as the following:
  altron  v3 dont-dos-me-i-am-just-a-tor-exit.yi.org [DE-TECT-20050224]
 babylon5
v1 ist-hier-dank.nachbars-wlan.de [SERVER4YOU-1]

For my server it only shows my IP where the first server has "dont-dos...".
How exactly can I change that so instead of showing my IP it shows a DNS like name? The Wiki only says something about controling the DNS names for my server but I don't really know what that means and how that can be done. For DNS resolving, my PC contacts my ISP DNS servers.

Sincerely,
Landorin

--
Accelerate cancer research with your PC: http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/curecancer.html

The sender of this mail supports mail encryption (GnuPG/GPG, OpenPGP compatible) and digital signature.

GIF image

GIF image