Re: How to define DNS name?

Hostname representation on the exit.pl page does not depend upon how
torrc is configured or what appears in the descriptor.  In fact, unless
addr=1 is specified, the script always reverse-resolves an address to
hostname and then also checks to determine whether the resulting
hostname forward-resolves to the original address.  If the condition is
met, then it will display the hostname.  Otherwise, it will display the
original IP address.

Geoff