[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: LiveCD For Testing
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: LiveCD For Testing
- From: "Alexander W. Janssen" <alexander.janssen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:35:24 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:35:41 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ZubONddv/G75BA1Q94c9Z5O6nqe6kK4ISMD2hdpqQEA7I40MUHiAbr/Hcjq/ZdOM+QtdCdFxp+2OQE5T/pK9AsCysQnXbTKUPuPzXgTK8OloJGGpAJtTjs7HYhSr+kNxDViG5STdHaKvjFvJSw1uUWKiH3+c72YHnXw3H/eJuS8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=LyHAorVGvJQj/DYx1rNWmVo4/Fl4KBPp0ylXRHvaL+jcnrVK5Jhky48i0Yx+PprDydr6ywzFN4YPOy9Mdvd3MvoAkYHhewxinx2TMNsGLvOlDfBrx0/vBJWqwZy7/F5Zg3sbSkTU0M6bQGzoYwqFkqrX78lA0PkU4X8qU/P8KAA=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
since the tracker Robert used went down, I set up a tracker elsewhere.
The torrent Metafile can be accessed at
The md5sum of the ISO is 0843b24fb08edf6e0ef64f82083e041b and it would
be good if Robert could confirm that.
I'm currently seeding with two machines, but I'm going to take the
second seeder down as soon as other people joined in to save
bandwidth; I noticed that a couple of people already completly
downloaded the ISO, so there's no need to download it again. Starting
your Client in the same directory where the original ISO is stored is
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it
should be stopped."
-- Simon Cameron, U.S. Senator, on the Smithsonian Institute, 1901.