Re: LiveCD For Testing

Hi all,

since the tracker Robert used went down, I set up a tracker elsewhere.
The torrent Metafile can be accessed at
http://yalla.ynfonatic.de/media/TorLiveCD-TestingOnly.iso.torrent

The md5sum of the ISO is 0843b24fb08edf6e0ef64f82083e041b and it would
be good if Robert could confirm that.

I'm currently seeding with two machines, but I'm going to take the
second seeder down as soon as other people joined in to save
bandwidth; I noticed that a couple of people already completly
downloaded the ISO, so there's no need to download it again. Starting
your Client in the same directory where the original ISO is stored is
enough.

Cheers, Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it