Re: Is this for real?

> The problem is that it does not scale 1:1.

Yes, but if everybody gets the download speed that he provides for
upload then it scales perfectly. In your case 1M.

False.

If there is one site in the chain that has, for example, a 20K bps
upload speed, then no traffic through that site can provide data
faster than 20K bps.

If I have a 6 Mbps cable link, and my tor traffic is going through
someone's DSL that cannot upload more than 20Kbps, then I will see my
speed drop from 6Mbps down to .020Mbps.

That's going from 6,000 K down to 20K.

That is why the current tor system [b] cannot [/b] scale, without tor
using multiple connections at once.